Why is it good to learn any language? The answer is that your horizon gets extended with any language, especially with a foreign language. It teaches you or helps you to visualize the world from a different angle. It becomes a gateway for a different culture, different grammar, different heritage, different music and different literature and so on hence a total different expression of facts of existence. A language becomes an opening culture, tourism, people and business and helps you to relate to its native place.
It seems like learning a language can be hard, but French is a wonderful language for many valid reasons. Whether you want to learn French for academic, personal or professional reasons, there are many options. You can learn french online also. Before going for French classes, you must know that it is the global or worldwide language for architecture, dance, fashion, theatre and may more. More than 200 million people speak in this language on all the five continents and thus it is the ninth most spoken language in the world. After English, it is the second most widely learned as well as taught language.Remember that in today’s world knowing and speaking one language is not sufficient. You need to know several languages so that your scope of finding a job can increase irrelevant of the place i.e. whether at home or abroad. Knowing or speaking different languages can enhance the mind as it opens up new skyline both professional as well as personal.
Benefits of learning French language:-
- French has secured its status as a top international language. It is spoken on all the five continents and is the official language of 29 countries, like Belgium, Canada, Switzerland, Haiti, Monaco, Senegal, Luxembourg, Togo, Niger, Mali and more. Also, it is one of six official languages of the United Nation.
- Learning this language gives you access to the world.
- If you are able to speak English as well as French, then it is a great advantage for you to find a job with the multinational companies, where French is the working language in automotive, aeronautics, retailing, luxury goods etc. Being the world’s fifth biggest economy, France allures researchers, foreign students and entrepreneurs.
- It is the language for the job market.
- French is the language of culture.
- It is the language for travel.
To conclude, if you have decided to learn this language and are ready to get into the French speaking world , then opting for a private tutor or getting enrolled to proper classes are always advisable.